• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 21, 2020

    How To Find Viral Content To Grow Your Facebook Page or Share On Social Media | Find Viral Content - MilonFairEdu

    How To Find Viral Content To Share On Social Media


    How much money do viral videos make?
    Video ads alone can generate a healthy amount of money. In 2012, The Guardian reported that “Charlie Bit My Finger,” now with more than 800 million views, made more than £100,000 at that point. One blogger says YouTube paid him $5,675 for a video with about 4 million views over six years.



    In this video, I'm going to show you how to get Facebook likes to your pages easily and quickly. Alongside every niche site that I build I set up a Facebook page with the aim to grow it to thousands of likes if not hundreds of thousands of likes and today, I'll be breaking down the exact step-by-step strategy that I use to do it. This guide will show you how you can both get free Facebook likes by taking advantage of niche related groups on Facebook as well as how I buy Facebook likes for a few cents a like using the Facebook ad tool. Plus I'll also be showing you how I cross-promote between my various pages to grow up a massive network of niche related pages so that I can totally dominate my niche on Facebook. Having a network of pages like this really is stupidly powerful not just for driving a tonne of organic traffic and sales directly to your site but it's also awesome for SEO and getting your sites to rank for all of your keywords.

    --------------------------




    No comments:

    Popular Articles

    Haking Tips – Milon's Blog

    Freelancing – Milon's Blog

    Recent Posts

    WordPress

    Services