• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 14, 2017

    I will remove virus, malware and set up advance security | MilonFairEdu

    Your WordPress blog or site has been hacked? If so  not worry  i am here here to quickly solve it.

    I have more than 3 years experience with Malware, hacked sites & WordPress security, as such I know every loophole in WP and what need to be fixed to protect your site from Hackers.

    Why choose my services?

    • I keep up to date with my skills, and all the work I do is backed with my expert knowledge
    • I have helped protect over 1,000 sites already.
    • Setup SSL certificate 
    • Customize the database prefix 
    • Remove version numbers
    • Disable error display 
    • Secure your login page 
    • Stop user enumeration
    • Stop automated spam 
    • Detect and block bad bots 
    • Firewall your site 
    • Control admin access
    • Protect the installation page 
    • Setup powerful security plugins
    • 100% satisfaction

    Please Feel Free To Contact MeNote/Requirement Inquire before ordering for fixing hacked sites. I need your WordPress and cPanel or FTP Login Details.

    Thanks
    S.H.Milon


    https://www.fiverr.com/shmilon/remove-virus-malware-and-set-up-advance-security

    No comments:

    Popular Articles

    Haking Tips – Milon's Blog

    Freelancing – Milon's Blog

    Recent Posts

    WordPress

    Services